Most equipment failures have no relationship to length of time in-service. Only about 15% to 20% of equipment failures are age related, and the remaining 80% to 85% are totally unpredictable.

If you detect a future failure early, you can plan and do the repair cost effectively before a breakdowns occurs. This technique is known as Condition Based Maintenance (CBM). Write an essay detailing the CBM strategies and justify why CBM is preferred over other well-known maintenance techniques.

 

Click the button below to order a similar custom written paper.

 

order-now-button-redmoney_back

Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results

ordernowcc-green